Las Vegas is known for its world-class entertainment, dining, and nightlife. It is located in the Mojave Desert and is known for its bright lights, towering hotels, and casinos. With so much to see and do, it is no wonder that Las Vegas is a popular destination for travelers from all over the world. Here is a guide to some of the best places to stay, eat, drink, and enjoy in Las Vegas.
Where to stay:
- The Bellagio: This iconic hotel is located on the Strip and is known for its luxurious amenities and beautiful fountain show.
- The Wynn: This high-end hotel is known for its lavish décor and top-rated restaurants.
- The Palms: This trendy hotel is popular with younger travelers and is known for its rooftop pool and nightclub.
- Airbnb: For a more unique and budget-friendly option, consider staying in an Airbnb rental in the city.
Best places to eat:
- Gordon Ramsay Steak: This fine dining restaurant is located in the Paris hotel and is known for its delicious cuts of steak and seafood.
- The Buffet at Bellagio: This all-you-can-eat buffet is known for its wide variety of dishes from around the world.
- The Wynn Buffet: Another top-rated buffet, the Wynn Buffet is known for its high-quality ingredients and expansive selection of dishes.
- Mon Ami Gabi: This French bistro is located in the Paris hotel and is known for its classic dishes and beautiful outdoor patio.
- The Cheesecake Factory: This popular chain is known for its large portions and extensive menu, including a wide selection of cheesecakes.
- Tenaya Creek Brewery: This local brewery is known for its award-winning beers and friendly atmosphere.
- Hop Nuts Brewery: This downtown brewery is known for its unique craft beers and lively atmosphere.
- Sin City Brewery: Located in the heart of the Strip, this brewery is known for its fun and flavorful beers.
- XS Nightclub: Located in the Wynn hotel, this nightclub is known for its lavish décor and top-rated DJs.
- Hakkasan Nightclub: This popular nightclub is located in the MGM Grand hotel and is known for its high-energy atmosphere and celebrity guests.
- Omnia Nightclub: Located in the Caesar's Palace hotel, this nightclub is known for its state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems.
- Marquee Nightclub: Located in the Cosmopolitan hotel, this nightclub is known for its rooftop setting and top-rated DJs.
- Tao Nightclub: Located in the Venetian hotel, this nightclub is known for its Asian-inspired décor and popular DJs.
What to do:
- Visit the Strip: The main boulevard in Las Vegas is home to many of the city's iconic hotels and casinos, as well as world-class entertainment and dining.
- See a show: Las Vegas is known for its high-energy stage shows, including musicals, magic acts, and more.
- Visit the Hoover Dam: This massive dam is located just a short drive outside of Las Vegas and offers breathtaking views and tours of the facility.
- Go hiking or rock climbing: The surrounding desert landscape offers many opportunities for outdoor adventure, including hiking and rock climbing.
- Take a tour: There are many different tours available in Las Vegas, including helicopter tours, jeep tours, and more.
- The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian: an indoor shopping center with luxury stores and gondola rides
- The Fashion Show Mall: a popular shopping destination with over 250 stores and a runway for fashion shows
- The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace: a high-end shopping center with fountains, statues, and a talking dolphin
- The Bellagio: a luxurious casino with a fountain show and fine dining options
- The Wynn: a casino resort with a golf course and spa
- The Venetian: a casino resort with a replica of the Grand Canal in Venice
- The Aria: a modern casino with a variety of entertainment options
- The Luxor: a pyramid-shaped casino with a beam of light visible from space
Experience nature and parks:
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: a beautiful desert area with hiking and rock climbing opportunities
- The Vegas Valley National Wildlife Refuge: a peaceful refuge for migratory birds and other wildlife
- The Las Vegas Springs Preserve: a nature center with trails and exhibits about the Mojave Desert
- The Clark County Wetlands Park: a wetlands area with hiking trails and birdwatching opportunities
- The Desert National Wildlife Refuge: a vast desert area with hiking, biking, and birdwatching opportunities.
If you are looking for durable, stylish, and budget-friendly luggage options, check out the collection from Loomis Travel below, perfect for your next trip.