Boston is a beautiful and historic city on the East Coast of the United States. It is known for its rich history, cultural attractions, and world-class education institutions. From its iconic landmarks and charming neighborhoods to its excellent food and vibrant nightlife, Boston has something for everyone.
Where to stay:
- The Boston Park Plaza: A luxury hotel located in the heart of the city, offering upscale accommodations and amenities.
- The Inn at St. Botolph: A charming bed and breakfast located in the Back Bay neighborhood.
- The Liberty Hotel: A former prison turned luxury hotel, located in the Beacon Hill neighborhood.
- Airbnb: There are many Airbnb options available in Boston, ranging from private rooms to entire apartments, offering a more local and authentic experience.
Best places to eat:
- Union Oyster House: A historic seafood restaurant located in the heart of the city.
- The North End: Boston's Little Italy, known for its excellent Italian restaurants.
- Legal Sea Foods: A popular seafood chain with several locations in the city.
- Flour Bakery + Cafe: A popular bakery and cafe with several locations in the city.
- The Friendly Toast: A popular breakfast and brunch spot with several locations in the city.
- Sam Adams Brewery: Located in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood, the Sam Adams Brewery offers tours and tastings.
- Trillium Brewery: A popular craft brewery with locations in the Fort Point and Canton neighborhoods.
- Harpoon Brewery: A popular craft brewery located on the waterfront.
- The Sinclair: A popular live music venue in Cambridge.
- The Middle East: A popular music venue and nightclub in Cambridge.
- Great Scott: A popular live music venue in Allston.
- The Paradise Rock Club: A popular live music venue in Boston.
- The Wilbur: A popular live music and comedy venue in Boston.
What to do:
- Freedom Trail: A 2.5-mile walking trail through downtown Boston, featuring 16 historical sites.
- Fenway Park: Home of the Boston Red Sox, a must-see for baseball fans.
- The New England Aquarium: A popular attraction featuring a variety of marine life, including seals, sharks, and penguins.
- The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum: A tribute to the 35th President of the United States.
- Newbury Street: A fashionable street in the Back Bay neighborhood, featuring high-end retail stores and boutiques.
- Quincy Market: A historic market featuring a variety of food and retail options.
- The Shops at Prudential Center: A mall located in the Back Bay neighborhood, featuring a variety of retail stores and restaurants.
Experience nature and parks:
- Boston Common: The oldest public park in the United States, located in the heart of the city.
- The Arnold Arboretum: A 265-acre arboretum and botanical garden located in the Jamaica Plain neighborhood.
- The Esplanade: A park located along the Charles River, featuring walking and biking trails and views of the city skyline.
- The Emerald Necklace: A series of parks connected by green space and waterways, designed by landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted.
- The Public Garden: A beautiful botanical garden located in the heart of the city.